Sharing is caring, right? At Fulton Alley, come share a great snack with friends and loved ones- with this line-up of amazing starters.
Each is the perfect size for sharing with a few friends or a special date (did someone say bowling in New Orleans?). Pass the delicious small plates, we’ve got the perfect list of shareable appetizers for you and your friends.
Start Your Game Off the Right Way
- Smoked and Fried Chicken Wings - Nothing says game day like Chicken Wings. We smoke ours, for enhanced flavor and texture. When it comes to sauces, you have your choice of the classics - buffalo, honey mustard, and BBQ. If you’re looking for a little heat to get rid of that winter chill, try our Thai chili. Another gluten-free option is our Fried Okra. We serve it drizzled in a delectable smoked tomato aioli.
- Fulton Alley Cheese Fries - Smoky, creamy and tangy (thanks to the banana peppers). Our signature cheese fries are topped with Colby jack cheese, sour cream, and green onions. You can bet there aren’t any store-bought bacon bits around here - we house cure ours for the perfect flavor.
- Southwest Egg Rolls - If you’re craving something a little more south of the border this holiday, we’ve got something for you. These egg rolls feature fajita-style chicken, fresh corn, hearty black beans, and mild mozzarella. They’re perfect for sharing with a few friends or family around the foosball table.
- Blackened Shrimp Deviled Eggs - These aren’t your mama's holiday deviled eggs. Also, we make our relish in house. Our remoulade is fresh and tangy and the shrimp comes straight from the Louisiana Gulf. These tasty bite-sized snacks are perfect for any winter occasion. Not to mention, they pair well with any of our draft beer.
- Loaded Baked Potato Tots - Our delicious remoulade makes a second appearance in this dish. Crispy tots, loaded with house relish and more blackened Louisiana Shrimp. You’ll want forks - and maybe a few napkins - to share this dish with your friends. We suggest pairing it with one of our many craft cocktails - the Riviera Sidecar can’t be missed.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Whether you’re here for bowling in New Orleans, darts, or just to take your mind off of the hustle and bustle outside, our Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the real winner of the evening. Our chefs make the dip in house, top it with creamy, mild mozzarella and parmesan for a little kick. You can scoop to your heart’s content with our delicious corn chips.
- Corn Bread Souffle - A little bit of country, a little bit of luxury. Our cornbread is flavored with salty, savory lardons. Onion jam gives it a little spice, and jalapeno goat cheese brings on the smoky, savory essence.
The Best Appetizers in New Orleans
At Fulton Alley, we’re taking gaming to a whole new, luxurious level. From bowling in New Orleans to foosball, scrabble to darts - we’ve got it all. And our Appetizer menu can help you power through all your favorite games with style.
Don’t settle for limp fries and yesterday’s onion rings. You’re an adult now! You deserve fresh ingredients and creative flavor profiles.
Join us at Fulton Alley today for the finest gaming experience in New Orleans, because adults need breaks too! Click or call for reservations.